Current Recalls and Alerts
This page contains summary data on ACTIVE recall cases involving FSIS-regulated food products.*
|Receive email notification when recalls or public health alerts are issued.|
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert for Meat and Poultry Wraps Due to Possible Listeria Contamination (Feb 24, 2017) | En Español
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert For Chicken Strips Products Due To Possible Listeria Contamination (Jan 7, 2017) | En Español
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert For Sliced Deli Meat Products Due To Possible Listeria Contamination (Jan 6, 2017) | En Español
- Prior Years
Looking for a recall not listed below?
- After an FSIS recall is completed, it will be removed from this listing, but will be included in the Recall Case Archive.
- *Information on recalled foods other than meat (including fish of the order Siluriformes), poultry, or processed egg products is available from the Food and Drug Administration website or from FoodSafety.gov.
Current FSIS Recalls
FSIS has reason to believe that the retail locations listed received the recalled meat or poultry products described in the news release.
Lists may not include all retail locations that have received the recalled product or may include retail locations that did not actually receive the recalled product. Therefore, it is important that you use the product-specific identification information in the news release, in addition to this list of retail stores, to check meat or poultry products in your possession to see if they have been recalled.
For large volume recalls, it may take several days to assemble the initial list. Lists may be updated as additional information becomes available.
"No retail sales" indicates that no retailers were identified for the recall in question. For example, the product may have gone exclusively to restaurants and institutions, and in this case there would be no retailers in the distribution chain.
Finally, FSIS will provide lists when retail sales are associated with a Class I recall. There will be no distribution lists associated with Class II or Class III recalls.